I hate brushing my teeth at night because that signifies that you can’t have anymore food and I’m just never ready for that kind of commitment
why has no one made a hella accurate hogwarts vacation summer camp for teens/adults yet with the acceptance letters and the WANDS AND ROBES and the sorting and the common rooms and the classes anD QUIDDITCH and house points???? /?
this is 2014, i have rights
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
you never realize how loud your everyday actions are until you try to do them at 2:30 am
The amount of plot is unbelievable.